Chelsea means a lot to me- Jose Mourinho

C

Chris Maduewesi

Chelsea manager,Jose Mourinho has revealed that coaching the club means a lot to him,more than the previous clubs he has coached before .
Mourinho made a second return to Chelsea in June,having first coached the club from 2004 before reaching a mutual agreement to leave in 2007.
“My career is very rich,” Mourinho said. “I have won lots of things in different places. Every competition I wanted to win, I did it, so I don’t feel that pressure that a manager without a big CV would feel,”he was quoted as saying on The Sun UK
“The only pressure I feel is the pressure of fighting for my own club, because being the manager of Chelsea means more than being the manager of any other club.
“Not because of what I did, not because of the pressure to succeed again, but because I always want Chelsea to win — even in the last five years with 10 different managers. Now I’m here, I can do something I couldn’t do for the last five years: help Chelsea win. That’s the only pressure I feel.”
But Mourinho does not think that he is risking ruining the reputation he built in his first stint at the club,that saw him win two Premier League titles.
“What you did, you did. No one can delete it. No one can take away my history at Chelsea,” he said. “And I know the Chelsea mentality. They will never forget what I did before. They will never forget that I gave everything to this club.”

Continue reading...

Back