Entertainment Chioma Obiadi: Why Miss Nigeria Doesn't Want To Be In A Relationship

Jamaz

Over the time, most beauty queens have found being in a relationship a no go area during their reign. This is due to one reason or the other.

Miss Nigeria, Chioma Obiadi told The Punch newspaper that it was just a protective measure put in place for her to stay away from scandals and other “unnecessary things.”

She said, “One needs to be protected against scandals. Some of these scandals come from people who you are close to and trust. It is just a protective clause to help me to be better.”

According to her, being in a relationship will be hard because she already has numerous activities. Aside her role as Miss Nigeria, she has school's activities and other things.

She added, “I have stalkers. Every girl has a stalker, but I feel God has given us a way to handle it without hurting anyone. I was not even in a relationship before becoming Miss Nigeria. I have been jostling between school and Miss Nigeria, so I barely have time.

“The way I handle men now is pretty much the same way I handled men before I won the pageant. I have been a girl all through my life and I feel all girls get pressure from men. Like I said earlier, the organisation is very protective. So, they have in a way protected me from unnecessary exposure. If they feel an exposure is not good for me, they don’t let me experience it.”

The beauty queen also added her plan to complete her education once she is through with her reign.

Attachments

• IMG_20171104_161246_590.JPG
    IMG_20171104_161246_590.JPG
    110.8 KB · Views: 34
Back