Metro Chrisland School releases Statement concerning Child Molestation Case | READ – BellaNaija

M

mrsam

The management of Chrisland School has released a statement addressing the issue of a supervisor with the school sexually assaulting a 2-year-old pupil.

The supervisor, Adegboyega Adenekan, had been charged to court after the child relayed the events of her alleged abuse to a clinical psychologist, Olive Ogedengbe.

chrisland.PNG

Read more via BellaNaija – http://ift.tt/2o5dGM9

Get More Nigeria Metro News

Last edited by a moderator:
Why is his face blurred. Thunder fire Chrisland for that statement sha. I don't know why the parents bothered going to court. If you touch my daughter, I'll serve you my version of justice.

Why is his face blurred. Thunder fire Chrisland for that statement sha. I don't know why the parents bothered going to court. If you touch my daughter, I'll serve you my version of justice.
You don't want to end up in jail and leave the poor child to suffer even more. This reminds of how the churches would handle the matter. Truly sad!

But let us wait and see what the verdict is... innocent until proven guilty.

You don't want to end up in jail and leave the poor child to suffer even more. This reminds of how the churches would handle the matter. Truly sad!

But let us wait and see what the verdict is... innocent until proven guilty.
Prison is too good him

Back