Metro Church Deacon Lures 11-year Old Girl With Banana and Rapes Her

M

mrsam

Bhakulu Joseph Dube, a 68-year old Zimbabwean church deacon has been arraigned for luring an 11-year old girl into his house and teaching her sex positions.

According to The Standard, his plea was not taken, but was granted bail of $50.

The police prosecuting, Kenneth Shava told the court that Dube allegedly lured the girl to his house by promising to buy her a soft drink.

“On July 9 at around 2PM after a church service, the accused accompanied the complainant to her house as she was not feeling well.

“On their way, they passed by the accused’s house, where the accused wanted to give the complainant $2 to buy a soft drink.

“The complainant remained outside as the accused went to get the money. The accused dragged her into the house then grabbed her tightly and tried to kiss her. The accused escaped and ran home.”

The girl had earlier told the police that Dube opened her jacket, looked at her breasts and told her not to allow anyone to touch them as he would fondle them when she is done with school.

She told the police, “He gave me a banana and $2, saying I should visit him so that he will teach me skills of engaging in sex and different sex positions so that it will be easier for me to engage in sex when I am married.”

The judge, Mr Stephen Ndhlovu adjourned the matter till August 30 for further hearing.

Attachments

• rape.jpg
    rape.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 25
Back