Entertainment Comedian Ominiaho Explains Role In Amarachi Lesbian Sex Tape

A

abujagirl

Comedian Ominiaho also known as Omini, has distanced himself from the Ogbuji Grace Amarachi sex tape.

amara leak.png

READ: Amarachi Cries Out - Ominiaho is Threatening to Leak My Lesbian Sex Tape

LIB reports that Ominiaho reported Amarachi to the police today .After their meeting with the police today, she allegedly admitted to putting up her 'allegation' posts on IG due to assumption and fear and apologized for defamation. However, when he later went back to CITY FM where Amarachi allegedly works to arrest her but was beaten and thrown out.

Read his statement on the incident below:

''She agreed in an hour long audio taken in the presence of a policeman as witness, myself and City FM staff that she made a mistake and her post was out of assumption'

''She apologized and also agreed to make an apology on Instagram before the day is over and i said okay i'm cool with that. I was sitting and relaxing in the City FM lounge today after the settlement between me and Gracia when a woman walked up to me and was shouting angrily that why did i do an Instagram video saying she worked at City FM. Before i knew what was happening some guys came up to me, beat me up and threw me out of their office''

'I had made up my mind to forgive her and let it all die down but with what they've done to me am on my way to the police station again' 'Am sorry, it's not my fault, i can't let this die down'

Maybe they should release all the tapes and see which one becomes the Nigerian Kim K... please note watching the tapes is a sin!

Back