Entertainment Comedian Princess: How I asked God to Shut down Linda Ikeji's Blog

Popular comedian, Princess; whose marriage lasted less than a year has confessed that she once went to church and prayed to God to shut down Linda Ikeji's blog shortly after her marriage to her former husband, Adesola Jeremiah crashed.

According to the Princess, Linda Ikeji was in the forefront of the media attention and criticism that allegedly tore her marriage apart.

Princess explained that though Linda Ikeji was not the only blogger or media outfit that criticised her marriage, she allegedly led the rest of the pack against her.

Shedding more light on the how she prayed against Linda's blog, Princess, during the 'Tyme Out with Tee A' concert, said:

"Have you seen Linda Ikeji before? Do you know Linda Ikeji is very ugly, I’m finer and sexier than her, my prayers made Google shut down her blog, I remember I went to MFM (Mountain of Fire Ministries) to pray and when I got back, her blog was shut down."

It should be recalled that Linda Ikeji's blog was taken down by Google on the 8th Oct 2014 for copyright issues. Her blog was however, restored on the Blogger platform on October 10, 2014.

#Princess

Princess - comedian.jpg

Back