Entertainment Controversy, Reactions Trail P-Square's Father's Death

Following the death of award-winning musical group, P-Square's father, Pa Moses Okoye, fans, friends and Nigerians have reached out to Peter Okoye, Paul Okoye and other members of the Okoye family, while a few others have chosen to tow the path of controversy.

Click Here to read details of how Pa Okoye died.

Below are some of the reactions that followed the sudden demise of Pa Okoye:

Juliet Ogonna: Rest in peace Mrs. Okoye

Mulikat: R.I.P Papa Okoye

Jules: R.I.P Papa Okoye. May God console your family. Aunty Lilian spoke to you at 3:24pm. You sounded strong. Aunty Lilian is in pain...

Lolade: Why is this happening 2 years after they lost their mother? They were looking for fame and forgot their mother. Now they are paying the price and facing the consequence. All the same, RIP Papa.

Chidi: May God Almighty give them the heart to bear the loss and may their father rest in peace - Amen!

Akuwax: Sad to learn of the untimely death of Mr. Okoye. It is quite surprising that quite a number of Nigerian celebrities are losing their parents. This should not be taken for granted; witchcraft, satanism or any form of wickedness should not prevail all because of fame.

Grace: These stars hardly believe that darkness exists. When it happens, they ignore it and carry on with their lives, not knowing that one day, they may be struck if they do not move closer to God. When I lost my mum and brothers within 3 months 11 years ago, I took action both spiritually and medically and today, my dad is looking strong and healthy. One must pray when things like these happen. Take action straight away and avoid Juju, oracles and other such things.

Jennifer: May God give the Okoyes the fortitude to bear the huge loss.

Fatai: The death of the famous brings earthquakes while the death of the not-so famous is barely noticed. Many fathers don't get to witness the greatness of their children before they die. May Pa Okoye Rest In Peace.

Yinka: My heart goes to the Okoye family after their death of their only remaining parent.

Anonymous: Let's break the internet again. P-Square just renewed their Illuminati sacrifices. how can their mother die two years ago and now their father? Jude, please be careful, take them to T.B Joshua or you will be next... Illuminati at work!

Titi: Some people are beginning to talk nonsense about the Okoye brothers again, abi?

Tobi: Whoever says P-Square harmed their parents is a fool. They should think before they talk. It is fools like them that believe that every rich person kills to make money. People that think that way remain poor for the rest of their lives.

#PSquare #Illuminati #PaOkoye

Peter Okoye of P-Square.jpg
Peter Okoye of P-Square

Back