Politics Court orders re-arraignment of Fani-Kayode for money laundering - Vanguard

curator

Administrator
A Lagos Federal High Court on Monday, ordered the re-arraignment of former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani-Kayode, facing charges of money laundering.

Justice Rita Ofili-Ajumogobia, gave the order while ruling on an application of objection filed by Fani-Kayode’s Counsel, Mr Ifedayo Adedipe (SAN), challenging the competence of the charges.

The prosecutor, Mr Festus Keyamo, on Jan. 27, filed an amended 40-count charge bothering on money laundering against Fani-Kayode and urged the court to order him take his plea.

Fani-Kayode was first arraigned on Feb. 11, 2013 on a 47-count charge of money laundering.

Fani-Kayode had pleaded not guilty to the charge and was granted bail.
In the charge, the accused was alleged to have transacted funds exceeding N500, 000 without going through due financial process.

The accused was also alleged to have accepted cash payments to the tune of about N100 million while he was the Minister of Aviation and that of Culture and Tourism, respectively.

Click here to read more

Source: Vanguard Newspaper

femi-kayode.jpg

Hahahaha, His attention seeking attitude has finally caught up with him. The problem with FFk is he talks too much,if he didnt this wont be the case.@curator Im sure ure happy cos you prayed SSS picked him up

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahahaha, His attention seeking attitude has finally caught up with him. The problem with FFk is he talks too much,if he didnt this wont be the case.@curator Im sure ure happy cos you prayed SSS picked him up

I am happy for him. He will get a chance to clear his name :) I just don't have the time for anyone that spews out tribal hatred. It never ends well for others and they are the first to run away. I watched videos on Rwanda genocide and Nigerians have to be careful about the words they use.

Back