Metro Crashed Wizard: Family Members Show Up at Sapele River, Reveal Details About Him

kemi

Social Member
Two men have reportedly picked up the man who accidentally crashed into the Ajogodo River, in Sapele, Delta State yesterday, after his supposedly ‘private jet-coven’ ran out of fuel; claiming they are family members of the self-confessed wizard.

wizard.png

According to Vanguard, the two men came yesterday and pleaded with restless residents, who wanted to set him ablaze, saying; “we are from Idjerhe (Jesse) in Ethiope West LGA of Delta State. He is our brother.”

The family members, believed to be in their 60s spoke about his profession and withhold any other information about him.

“He is a driver by profession and plies daily his taxi along the Benin/Sapele dual carriage way. He lives in Benin mostly. We heard about the incident through the news making the round. We came here to confirm it and it is true. Please we want you people to release him for us to take him home, because he now appears very weak.”

They maintained: “this is our private family affair. We are not going to tell you people any more information about our brother.”

They reportedly zoomed off with him in an ash-coloured Toyota Camry car without number plates, at about 10a.m.

The self-confessed wizard was heard saying “I was not alone on the journey. There were others with their private jets, but luck ran against me when my fuel finished. The others are in UK now.”

Back