Sports Cristiano Ronaldo is not the ‘real Ronaldo’ – Mourinho

• Thread starter Chris Maduewesi
  • Start date
C

Chris Maduewesi

View attachment 46
Jose Mourinho has taken a swipe on former player,Cristiano Ronaldo,saying that he is not the ‘real Ronaldo’ as their ongoing feud continues.
Both Ronaldo and Mourinho have a history between them,after they fell apart,during the tumultous time at Real Madrid,which led to them exchanging words.
“I was manager for the first time in the 2000 year but, before that, I was assistant in big clubs and with big managers and coaching the best players in the world, so I was 30 and I was coaching Ronaldo, not this one [Cristiano], the real one, the Brazilian Ronaldo,” Mourinho told ESPN.
“I was coaching Rivaldo, I was coaching [Luis] Figo, I was coaching [Pep] Guardiola, I was coaching big players when I was very, very young.”
“So, at that time, I was not the manager, I was just an assistant but I was feeling that I had, in my hands, some potential and after that I start my career in the year 2000 and after four years I won my first Champions League and, after that, everything comes as a consequence.”
After Mourinho left for Chelsea,he said that Cristiano Ronaldo :”thinks he knows everything” with the 27 year old replying that he is bothered about him.
Mourinho coached Madrid for three years and the last season was disastrous,as he fell out with virtually all his players,including Ronaldo,who he shares the same agent with,and many felt that they were on the same page.

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Back