Entertainment Cult Invitations: Fans Give Julius Agwu a Piece of Their Minds

Barely three days after popular rivers comedian turned politician disclosed how he had been besieged by invitations to join cult groups in a bid to facilitate his becoming Rivers State governor, fans of the comedian have tasked him to prepare for worse days noting that tjis was merely the beginning.

Three days ago, we reported Agwu disclosing how he had been receiving several invitations to join cult groups since he declared his interest to contest for the governorship seat of Rivers State in 2015.

Read some of the reactions of fans below:

Oga Harris: Dear Julius, that is just the beginning. You ain't seen nothing yet, and you're already surprised?

Alloy Chikezie: That's what Nigerians believe in - occult means of achieving power.

Otaru Samson: No! So in Nigerian politics it is not enough to join a party?

Justina Michael: Cult? Please protect your families

James: You don't know Nigeria? You think all these politician carry empty hands?

Yetunde: It's normal. What does he expect. it won't be that easy

Angel: What was he thinking? politics is not for small boys but for men. Abeg, let him concentrate on his comedy business and leave politics for men.

Queen: I'm not surprised... Every institution in Nigerian has a fraternity before you can excel... From students, politicians to those Omata boys.

Ada Mazi: Of course he should expect such invitations

Lara: It's not news that Nigerian politicians belong to one group, sect or brotherhood all in d name of political positions! That's why the whole land is defiled. Blood is shed everyday to appease these deities they worship."

Anonymous: If you can't beat them, join them... Cultism, fraternity and free Masons are not only synonymous to Nigerian Politics alone but worldwide. Moroever, politics is not for small boys. It is meant for men that have the charisma and what it takes to rule. Abeg park well - go sit down dey do ur commedy... Nonsense.

Grace: Not surprised. That is the way it goes ecxept he doesn't want to succed. Afterwards, they go to church for thanks giving

Kelechi: Politics is a dirty game. Why not leave the dirty game for dirty people?

Xhlrted: Keep forming Governor to-be. Those who know, know you are busy recording your antics. When you collect your 'Step down cheque,' let us know too. In Nigeria, Councillors sef must 'bathe in blood...' Even as President GEJ form Holy reach, the Ogboni Fraternity used a full-page advert in Punch newspaper to congratulate him after his success at the polls. I buy am keep. I love references. Google my friend is still around.

Mrs D: You said it all... 'a naghi agba aka e kiri mmoun' (you don't go to watch a masquerade empty-handed). You either have God seriously beside you or the devil.

Afeez: What was he expecting? Welcome hampers and handshake? To dine with d Devil (politicians), you need a long metalic diabolic spoon!

Ijeoma: Why do you think Jesus ran away when they wanted to make him King?

Anonymous: My hubby is running for House of Assembly in one of the states in the South South. He went to solicit a notable personality'S financial support and the man told him that even if he needed N200 million, he could give to him but on the condition that he joins the Ogboni fraternity. Na so my husband take let go. My hubby is very God-fearing and has a conscience!

Caribbean Princess: Please, he should join if hen wants or leave politics for real men.

Ade: when he finally joins (thats if he hasnt), we 'no go come hear' any story for d gods again. Abeg, young man, just stick to your comedy

Qutie: And it had to be the governor's sit that attracted him the most. He didn't go for House of Reps or something. Gbam! He wants to be a governor... He's just going to waste his money... You must start somewhere... You must have handled power and know what it is like before you aspire for a political post as such.. Abi you think it's your jokes that you will use to govern the people?

Sade: Politics isn't a game for boys like him. You can not win without joining them or have a very strong relationship with God. That type where you can go to the mount for 21 days dry fasting and prayers

MOI: Nigerian Politicians are very diabolical. (most)

Okey: Then indeed he is not ready to be governor or join politics. He was already told it's not a joke, so that's it

Goddess: Na wash! I don't believe him a bit. He is just seeking relevance. He aint getting no where close to the Government house so what's this thing about asking him to join cult? story! Story! Keep dreaming buddy.

#JuliusAgwu

Julius Agwu.jpg
Julius Agwu

Back