Metro Cynthia’s Facebook Murder: ‘The Defendants Had it all Planned’ – Witness tells Court

Vunderkind

Social Member
cynthia.jpg

Image credit: Vanguard

A witness for the prosecution told the Lagos High Court, Igbosere on Thursday that the alleged murders of Cynthia Osokogu, the Facebook lover, had made plans to have her killed a few days before she was actually murdered.

The witness, Joseph Edo, told the court how Olisaeloka Ezike (the second defendant) had gone to Agboju market on the suggestion of Okumo Nwabufo (the first defendant) and had bought a chain and a cellotape, which they had used in killing Cynthia.

Edo said to the court “it is the defendants’ stock-in-trade to invite women to hotels, drug and rape them.”

"From my investigation, I discovered that the first defendant sent the second defendant to Agboju Market to buy the instruments they used for the operation, a few days before Cynthia was killed.

"The second defendant (Ezike), after getting the items and while still at the market, used his phone to snap them and forwarded the picture to the first defendant (Nwabufo).

"He equally sent Nwabufo a text message from his phone asking if this was the chain and cellotape you asked me to buy.

"Nwabufo replied Ezike that it will be okay for the job, the messages are all in their phones," Edo said.

Read more on the Vanguard newspaper

Back