Entertainment D’banj: Nobody Will Know When i Get Married

kemi

Social Member
Multiple award winning Nigerian Hip-Hop artiste, D'banj has lifted cover over his marital status and marriage intentions.

d banj.jpg

In an interview with Premium Times, the Koko Master said that ‘nobody would hear about it’ when he gets married.

‘Who said I am not married? I would tell you the truth, I am not married but if I am, nobody would hear about it. It is going to be a very quiet wedding because I am tired of people asking me that question. It is my personal life and it is not going to change my music or brand.’ D' Banj was quoted by Premium Times

He then set his fans on a speculative mood as he states that the much talked-about marriage might have already happened.

D' Banj also hinted that Tonto Dikeh is still on his record label to allay the rumours circulating that she has dumped the label.

Asked whether he could perform in Borno, D' Banj replied he would so long people lives there.

‘I can do a show in Borno, why not? People still live there. The only thing is that the security will be extremely important and tight.’

Read full interview here

Back