Metro Daddy Freeze Tackles Pastor Adeboye Over Ban Of Aso-Ebi

M

mrsam

After the Redeemed Christian Church of God banned aso ebi and ungodly engagements in the church, Cool FM OAP, Daddy Freeze has tackled its General Overseer Pastor Adeboye in an Instagram post.

According to Daddy Freeze, the ban has no spiritual backing. Here's what he wrote;

"Dear Pastor Adeboye, kindly show me, with scriptural backing, what a 'Godly' wedding practice is.

While we are at this, let's keep it in perspective, that the only wedding Jesus attended in the Bible, had alcoholic wine, while the RCCG forbids alcoholic wine.

If Jesus attended a Godly wedding that had alcohol, and RCCG considers alcohol 'ungodly', I wonder what the basis is, for differentiating between the Godly and the ungodly for the RCCG and upon this assertion, the leadership of the #FreeTheSheeple movement hereby challenges the leadership of the RCCG to a biblical debate titled 'What is a Godly wedding'
God bless us all! ~FRZ"

Capture.JPG

Attachments

• daddy.jpg
    daddy.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 13
I think daddy Freeze should first learn to argue. The aso ebi advice by Mummy Adeboye doesn't take only a canonical perspective that no congregants should be subjected to discrimination, it equally has the rational perspective, that is to discouraged people from exploiting others, know that those promoting aso-ebi are doing it solely to make profit.

Where is he coming from? Is he actually a servant of God or he's among those career pastors.
Look at his scriptural example, common vers of the scripture that tells him that Jesus attended a wedding where alcoholic win was served he didn't know it.
I pitted you and your members

Hahahaha.

You people should leave Freeze alone o. He knows what he's doing. I am sure he will still see what he's looking for

Back