Business Dangote Attributes Business Success to Goodluck Jonathan's Business Policies

Vunderkind

Social Member
Dangote unabashedly attributes his success as a businessman on Goodluck Jonathan’s work on the Nigerian business climate
Aliko-Dangote-by-Ngo-Okafor.jpg

Nigerian business giant, Aliko Dangote has said on Thursday that his fame and fortune as Africa’s richest man and the 25th richest person on earth can be attributed to the policies put in place during the Goodluck Jonathan administration.

He said this in Nairobi, Kenya when he met with the president along with the rest of the Nigerian community in Kenya.

According to The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN), the meeting was part of the President Jonathan 3-day itinerary in the country.

Dangote said, “I want to tell you what the President has been doing in Nigeria. He is very humble and may not want to sing about what he has been doing.

“I will tell you what he has been doing to Nigerians and to some of us who are in business in Nigeria.

“We are very grateful for some of the policies he has introduced.

“As you all know, without the good policies of government, there is no way a person like me from the big town like Kano can rise from a humble beginning to become the 25th richest person on earth.

“Without the policies of Mr. President and also making sure that yes, there is consistency in the policies of government this could not have happened.

“If Government has bad policies, the whole economy will crumble, and if they have good policies people will be able to prosper, and that is what it is happening now.”

He also added that his success was also aided by the FG’s intervention in the banking sector.

Grand monopoly....money laundering front 'Dangote'

Assuming ur facts are true and valid, you still can't discredit him for being the 25the richest man on the planet.

His name is written boldly in gold by Forbes for all to see - not the people He "fronts"

Spend time looking for people who will make u their "front". If you start now, Maybe in 30years time an unknown, hating Jules will say the same about you.

Assuming ur facts are true and valid, you still can't discredit him for being the 25the richest man on the planet.

His name is written boldly in gold by Forbes for all to see - not the people He "fronts"

Spend time looking for people who will make u their "front". If you start now, Maybe in 30years time an unknown, hating Jules will say the same about you.

Glad i don't eat 'mummy thank you', smoke cheap weed, daydream about fame and fortune that would never come to me or Stalk Jules on Nigerian bulletin. I only throw insults in the right directions and pick fights i'm sure of wining.

unknown, hating Jules....strong words. too bad she's(that's if she's a she)is already doing something for herself while you're a spectator. Cool off the steam man, don't fight a lady.

Back