Sports Dani Alves to Leave Barca For Good

L

LequteMan

Barcelona full-back Dani Alves has hinted that he'll soon leave the Spanish football club. The Brazilian international made it clear he will not stay with the Liga champions until the end of his career.

Dani Alves has made over 350 appearances in all competitions for Barca since joining from Sevilla in 2008.

However, before hanging up his boots he wants to return home to play for Brazilian side Bahia, with whom he started his professional career.

The 32-year-old was seemingly close to leaving Camp Nou last season before opting to pen a new two-year deal, but it appears he may be ready to return home when his current contract expires.

"I've already promised that I want to end my career where I started it, as a way of thanking those who gave me the chance to make my name in football," he told the official Fifa website.

"I want to have a spell there before I retire, but one that's enjoyable for me and for them too.

"I'll be sure to stay in shape so that I can go back and not be a disappointment! The idea is for it to be fun for everybody involved, and then call it a day."

Attachments

• dani alves.jpg
    dani alves.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 11
  • dani alves.jpg
    dani alves.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 11
Back