Business Data Tariff: I Know Nothing About The Increment - Communication Minister, Shittu

P

ProfRem

The Minister of Communications, Adebayo Shittu, has claimed ignorance of the move by the Nigerian Communications Commission, NCC, directing telecommunications companies to increase data tariff, effective from December 1.

Shittu while speaking on the Fact File on Raypower FM on Wednesday, November 30 said he got to know of the development the same way Nigerians did.

He argued that he was not involved in the decision process, was not party or privy to it.

Responding to the query of the move was to stifle social media, Shittu however assured that despite not being privy to it, he was certain that it was not political.

shittuNG.JPG

“There are reasons for what they have done, the reasons I’m sure will not be political, the reason will be more of logistics and all of that and as you have requested me to do I will do that.

“But I want to say that I was not privy to it, I was not party to it, government never gave any such instruction and the government as the representative of the people never have done that – that the voice of Nigerians must be muscled,” he said.

Shittu assured that the government was doing everything to protect the rights and privileges of Nigerians, and promised that Nigerians won’t be held hostage by a telecoms mafia.

Shiitu, have you no shame? How can something that huge happen AT YOUR MINISTRY, and you not get a whiff of it? Can a principal at a school say he had no idea tuition fees were hiked. Is Nigeria a zoo????

This is just like Kachikwu said he knew nothing about the increment in petrol pump price at NNPC depots nationwide.

Has the cabal finally taken over or are our ministers simply powerless?

Buhari needs to fumigate his cabinet and government.

Shiitu, have you no shame? How can something that huge happen AT YOUR MINISTRY, and you not get a whiff of it? Can a principal at a school say he had no idea tuition fees were hiked. Is Nigeria a zoo????

This is just like Kachikwu said he knew nothing about the increment in petrol pump price at NNPC depots nationwide.

Has the cabal finally taken over or are our ministers simply powerless?

Buhari needs to fumigate his cabinet and government.

Fumigate it with Sniper.

Back