Politics David Mark Finally Reveals Why He Has Not Been Talking In The Senate

P

ProfRem

Former Senate President David Mark has explained the reason behind his silent at the 8th National Assembly headed by Olubukola Saraki.

According to Idoma Voice, Mark said he decided not to make any contribution following the defeat of his party, the Peoples Democratic Party in the last general election.

“When the PDP lost the general election in March, I decided that I will maintain and remain silent until the end of the year. That is why I have not been talking. Of course for those of you who know me, you know I can talk, but not all unnecessary talks”, he said.

markdavid.JPG

He made this known while addressing members of his party at his Otukpo residence recently, said he was tired of hearing people calling him names over the sorry state of his constituency.

Mark said he has done enough for his people within the past 16 and should be given some credits.
On the forthcoming rerun in the Zone, Mark said he was waiting on God to direct him if he should re-contest or pull out but chairman of the party in the state insisted that his people still want him to ‘continue the job he has started.”

Source

Last edited:
Back