Entertainment Dele Momodu Speaks On Davido's Diss Track - ''He didn’t call me a thief , he called me a boy''

A

abujagirl

Dele Momodu, Publisher of Ovation Magazine has finally commented on a new song in which popular Nigerian artiste, Davido said, ‘Mr. Dele na my boy, Dele na my boy’.

momodu.jpg

READ: Davido Insults Dele Momodu in New Song - ‘Mr. Dele na my boy' [AUDIO]

In an interview with Joy TV Ghana, Mr Momodu said, “I have never responded to any of Davido’s comments, this is the first time I would do that. After ‘Osinachi remix’ video, I called his father… Success is a very tough thing to manage, and your fans can mislead you sometimes. I know that what he is doing is what most artists do all over the world, to sell their record. so you have to create controversy. I don’t think David ill see me face-to-face and say I’m his boy. I’m his father.

Even the video… That’s what is selling his record, and I’m very comfortable with it. while will i fight my own child? I can’t fight him. Now, we’re connected together for life through that baby. I can never fight David. He is too small to me.

He didn’t call me a thief , he called me a boy. Why should I react to something that’s not true, do I look like anybody’s boy? That would mean I’m childish”

Back