Entertainment Dencia Seeks N.1.6 Billion to Fight Ebola in Africa

Dencia Seeks N.1.6 Billion to Fight Ebola in Africa

Like Nollywood actress, Rita Dominic who recently launched the 'Ebola containment Trust Fund,' Cameroonian Pop musician and 'Whitenicious' merchant, Dencia has launched an appeal to raise N.1.6 Billion for the purchase of Z-Mapp – the experimental Ebola drug for Africans who are affected by the Ebola epidemic.

Though the manufacturers of Z-Mapp have stated that the current stock of the drug is finished, Dencia is determined to raise the funds, perhaps to encourage the manufacturers to produce a new batch to help fight the virus.

Click here to read more

Source: Vanguard

#Dencia #Ebola #RitaDominic #ZMapp #EbolaVirusinAfrica

Dencia.jpg

Attachments

• Dencia.jpeg
    Dencia.jpeg
    37.2 KB · Views: 30
Last edited by a moderator:
Well - this is better than the so called Nigerian stars doing social media ice bucket challenges. This is saying nothing against ALS which is a terrible disease but in Nigeria we are dying of curable diseases.

I don't know the lady but this is positive.

Oh yea! Despite the motive behind the ice bucket challenge, i have always been saddened by the act itself - Waste of water and somewhat ridiculous. I thoroughly agree with you on this being a positive all the way. The world as we know it is falling apart and we need more of this to save it. I know quite a lot about Dencia but let's kick that aside and hail this gesture. Do you think other Nigerian celebrities would follow this as well? :D:D:D

Oh yea! Despite the motive behind the ice bucket challenge, i have always been saddened by the act itself - Waste of water and somewhat ridiculous. I thoroughly agree with you on this being a positive all the way. The world as we know it is falling apart and we need more of this to save it. I know quite a lot about Dencia but let's kick that aside and hail this gesture. Do you think other Nigerian celebrities would follow this as well? :D:D:D
They will not follow. They are busy doing the ice bucket challenge from their digs in Ikorodu with no water and no light. Just imagine the amount of diesel required to create the ice :)

Yippeeee! Exactly my point! There's no winter in Africa so Don jazzy must have needed partially frozen water for that Ice Bucket challenge - What a waste!!!
Don Jazzy taking the Ice Bucket Challenge NigerianBulletin.jpg
:mad::mad::mad: - Today is not the day to talk about celebrities often getting their priorities wrong so I'll shush on that. But, wait a minute, can Dencia succeed in raising that much on her own? :p:p - That's a million dollars right there! :eek:

Back