Politics Diezani Dares EFCC - Provide Video Proof of the $700 Million Cash You Found in My Home

A

abujagirl

Nigeria's former Petroleum Minister Diezani Alison-Madueke has dared the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC to publicly share a video showing the $700 Million Cash Found in her home.

Diezani Alison-Madueke2.jpg

READ: Diezani Alison-Madueke Responds to Numerous Allegations - I'm Done Staying Silent

Alison-Madueke made the dare via a statement in which she accused the EFCC of witch-hunting her. The former Minister said, ''Stories were circulated by unscrupulous agents of calumny that the EFCC found a mind boggling $700million in cash in my home in Abuja. Would the videos of this $700 million cash discovery not have made good viewing? Or should those who recovered this money not tell the public where exactly the money has been kept?

''Perhaps the Central bank should corroborate that it is in custody of these monies allegedly found in my house? But then, it is now patently apparent that Nigerians are no longer easily led to believe fables and sensational untruths.

Back