Politics Dino Melaye Attacks SGF Lawal: You Should Be Reciting Psalms, Begging for Mercy Now

L

LequteMan

Senator Dino Melaye has reiterated that SGF Babachir Lawal should've been sacked by President Muhammadu Buhari.

According to him, Nigeria is in a precarious situation now because of the actions of politicians and top government officials like Lawal who are corrupt.

“I have insisted that on his honour the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Babachir Lawal, ought to have resigned by now like I said the last time, he should be reciting the psalms and asking for mercy.

“But unfortunately, it is when we start punishing criminals in power, when we start punishing thieves in power, when Nigerians stop celebrating mediocrity and corruption that we will begin to have headway.

"It is laughable that Babachir Lawal is still seating in council as SGF. I mean, it does not portray any sense of responsibility at any level.

“I want to say that not only him but every other thief in power must be questioned. Nigerians must demonstrate the capacity to ask questions. If I. Dino Melaye, is found wanting, Nigerians should come out and ask me questions. They should be bold to tell me that I have abused my oath of office.”

Attachments

• Dino-Meleye.jpg
    Dino-Meleye.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 15
Back