Politics Dino Melaye Finally React To Bribery Audio, Says It’s ‘Satanic Collabo’

kemi

Social Member
Senator representing Kogi West, Dino Melaye, has said the alleged audio tape of him allegedly bribing a Tribunal judge, Justice Akon Ikpeme was a “satanic collabo” among the platform that revealed the tape, his predecessor, ex-Senator Smart Adeyemi and others.

melaye interview.jpg

Recall that an online medium had last week leaked an audio tape of Justice Ikpeme allegedly demanding bribe from Melaye.

The media outfit later claimed that the Judge in a bid to get a soft landing confessed to receiving bribe twice from Melaye because he handled the lawmaker’s cases twice.

But, featuring on Channels Television, the Kogi West Senator dismissed the report which he linked to Adeyemi.

He went further to described Adeyemi who he defeated in the 2015 senatorial election in his zone as his political wife who he will defeat in any election 1000 times.

Melaye said, “He asked God almighty to forgive Adeyemi for the lies he has told against him. Both men were interviewed simultaneously yesterday.

“I ask that the almighty God who is the supreme controller of the universe forgive Smart Adeyemi for all the lies he has told this night. He should be aware that these lies have been recorded and will be used against him especially in the court of law.

“I want to say that that tape is a product of a satanic collabo between Smart Adeyemi, Sahara Reporters and others. I want to assure you that they are wasting their time. If they have any authenticity in the lies they are projecting, they should approach the police approach relevant security agencies to prosecute me.

“Senator Smart is a desperate person. The same reason why he left PDP for APC thinking he is going to be appointed Minister. He did not get that Ministerial appointment and that is why he left PDP. He is my political wife any day and I challenge him to an election 1000 times, I will defeat him.

Back