Politics Dino Melaye Reveals What Will Make Senate to Reverse Ali Ndume's Suspension

L

LequteMan

Senator Dino Melaye has stated that an apology to the Upper Legislative Chambers could make the senate lessen the suspension of Senator Ali Ndume.

Ndume is currently on a 6-month suspension for instigating the certificate saga of Dino Melaye along with Senate President Bukola Saraki's issue with the Nigeria customs.

“Senator Ndume is an experienced legislator, having been in the house of representatives for two terms, and this being his second term in the senate.

“I didn’t prophecy that he would be suspended, or did Bukola Saraki, who was wrongly accused. We are not the ones who make up the senate. Ndume should understand the workings of the national assembly. The senate is made up of 109 members.

“So, the decision to suspend Ndume was not that of Saraki or myself, but the decision of the Nigerian senate after investigation by the relevant committees… We have a very responsible senate president, a very compassionate Nigerian who does not believe in witch-hunting.

“Already, there is a lot of pressure, and people are appealing to the person of Bukola Saraki, and I can say on good authority that if Saraki had presided over Ndume’s case, he may not have been suspended because the senate president is a compassionate character. So, if Ndume shows remorse, apologise to the senate, the Bukola Saraki that I know will persuade members to either reduce his punishment or forgive him.”

Attachments

• dino melaye explodes.PNG
    dino melaye explodes.PNG
    287.3 KB · Views: 19
Back