World Donald Trump Attacks Clinton Ferociously in 2nd Presidential Debate

L

LequteMan

Donald Trump on Sunday night attacked his opponent Hillary Clinton and her family savagely in their second televised Presidential debate.

He denied ever sexually assaulting women, but turned his fire on ex-President Bill Clinton in a bitter verbal assault.

"There's never been anybody in the history of politics that has been so abusive to women," he said. Hillary however refused to address the attacks on her husband.

Trump also said if he won, he would appoint a special prosecutor to investigate Mrs Clinton and she would be in prison over her private email arrangements.

"Everything he just said is absolutely false but I'm not surprised," she responded. "It's just awfully good that someone with the temperament of Donald Trump is not in charge of the law in our country."

"Because you'd be in jail," he interrupted.

The duo clashed on a series of topics throughout the debate, battling over taxes, healthcare, U.S. policy in the Syria civil war and Clinton's comments that half of Trump's supporters belonged in a "basket of deplorables."

"Within hours I said I was sorry about the way I talked about that, because my problem is not with his supporters, it's with him," Clinton said.

In a badgering tone, Trump also censured Clinton’s handling of foreign policy as secretary of state, repeatedly calling it a failure.

"She talks tough, she talks really tough," Trump said. "She talks about the rebels, she doesn’t even know who the rebels are."

At the end they were asked to name one thing each admired about the other. Clinton said she respected his children for their ability and devotion to Trump. In response, Trump called her a fighter and said he admired her for her refusal to give up.

As the moderators announced the end of the debate, the two candidates turned toward each other and shook hands.

Their next and last debate is on Oct. 19.

Attachments

• donald t hillary.jpg
    donald t hillary.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 15
Back