World Donald Trump: We Need To Get Nigerians Out Of America

P

ProfRem

Republican Presidential Front-runner and American Billionaire, Donald Trump has threatened to evacuate Nigerians from America once he becomes President of the United State of America (USA).

Trump issued the threat on Sunday during a rally held at Wichita, Kansas, claiming that: “Nigerians and Mexicans have taken all the jobs meant for honest hard working Americans.”

Tru.jpe

The Presidential Candidate, who tagged Nigeria as a corrupt Nation, noted this as the major reason many Nigerians leave for America.

“We can’t have that! If I become president, we’ll send them all home. We’ll build a wall at the Atlantic Shore. Then maybe we’ll re-colonised Africans because obviously they did not learn a damn thing from the British!” Trump said.

Source: TheNation

Last edited:
I don't think Donald is in his right sense, if Nigerians' & Mexicans are highly employed by Americans, it means Mr Donald & his party members are lazy set of people trying to re-introduce slavery in this modern day.

I don't think Donald is in his right sense, if Nigerians' & Mexicans are highly employed by Americans, it means Mr Donald & his party members are lazy set of people trying to re-introduce slavery in this modern day.
Donald has been drawing undue attention to himself these past months with unconventional phrases. It's obvious he's fronting as a racist, the question is why? There is a grand plan in all these, probably. Or maybe he just hates Dr. Ben Carson.

Funny! Mr Trump Should not send Nigerians or Mexicans back home, just look for a way out. But nevertheless you can re-colonise Africa but "you can make me a General "C'est Brutal Mas ca Marche. ( your word is rough but it goes on with me)

Donald has been drawing undue attention to himself these past months with unconventional phrases. It's obvious he's fronting as a racist, the question is why? There is a grand plan in all these, probably. Or maybe he just hates Dr. Ben Carson.
Carson has long been 'thrown' out of the race. He is no longer influential.

To my mind, Donald Trump is most likely in his right mind: (is living only on his right Brain): But the left half has undergone necrosis. The sense he displays is all he's got: Americans would sparsely make a sheer Money-Head their president, for they know too well that his money (with halved intelligence and inverted goodwill) is nothing to the benefit of the populace: Neither is it significant to make a difference in the economy and the nation’s outside relation and channels that are sources of resources for sustainable economy.Bio
He might just win the elections by the way...

God will punish you. You will die before you get that president thing you are searching for. You are a mad man and a mad racist. In your primary school is this how you were thought to be a good president...

Mr Donald trump is a broad daylight drunkard who doesn't talk from his right sense buh says whatever the devil put in his mouth...

I think I love Donald Trump, He is very honest, we had smooth talking Obama, what did he do for us as a nation? Please he is entitled to his opinion which kind of serves us right, when we have continuously refused to do the right thing. Like some one wrote recently, i paraphrase, we have crude oil and love to import refined product, instead of building refineries we build senseless state of the art government houses and buy private jets and stash stolen money in overseas accounts that end up restolen!.. please dont abuse Donald Trump, the man is very wise i think we are the dullards!

I think I love Donald Trump, He is very honest, we had smooth talking Obama, what did he do for us as a nation? Please he is entitled to his opinion which kind of serves us right, when we have continuously refused to do the right thing. Like some one wrote recently, i paraphrase, we have crude oil and love to import refined product, instead of building refineries we build senseless state of the art government houses and buy private jets and stash stolen money in overseas accounts that end up restolen!.. please dont abuse Donald Trump, the man is very wise i think we are the dullards!

I agree with you - if you delete the first 10 words and the last 16 words of your comment

I agree with you - if you delete the first 10 words and the last 16 words of your comment
Hahaha! Curator! Please don't get me wrong! Trump's comments are offensive no doubt, consistent with the natural human reaction to the truth...but we must learn from that truth hence my comments, thanks for agreeing partly though.

Hahaha! Curator! Please don't get me wrong! Trump's comments are offensive no doubt, consistent with the natural human reaction to the truth...but we must learn from that truth hence my comments, thanks for agreeing partly though.

I am not sure you should use the word truth in a sentence with Trump - it lacks merit :) Beyond his attention seeking xenophobic statements, he does not see why true facts should matter in this campaign. The less we bother about him in Nigeria the better - he will not be president of the USA (see how easy it is to become a Nigerian prophet).

Back