Business Doomed To Fail: Arik Air- Ethiopian Airlines’ Agreement – Leadership Nigeria Newspapers

#1
On 28 September 2004, the Nigerian government and Virgin Group signed an agreement to establish a new airline for Nigeria, to be called Virgin Nigeria Airways. Nigerian institutional investors owned 51 per cent of the company and Virgin Atlantic Airways the remaining 49 per cent. The airline’s inaugural flight …



Hadi-Sirika-1605.jpg


via Leadership Nigeria Newspapers – http://ift.tt/2AyYACO

Get more: Nigeria Business News
 
Last edited by a moderator:
[365]
advertise on Nigerian Bulletin - see rates per week
advertise on Nigerian Bulletin - see rates per week
Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.
Top