Metro Early Christmas Present? Justin Bieber Announces His Retirement from Music

Vunderkind

Social Member
justin_bieber_698961.jpg

Well, this is either good or bad news, depending on whether you are a Belieber or just a free-thinker. Take a sip of champagne, sit down and smile. Are you seated and smiling? Good. Here it comes: Justin Bieber has announced that he would be retiring from music on a radio station at Los Angeles.

When the 19-year old kid was asked about his future, he suddenly blurted out, “Um, I’m actually retiring, man…”

One of the tweets Power 106 FM tweeted subsequently was a quote attributed to the “Never Say Never” kid: “I want to grow as an artist and I’m taking a step out, I want my music to mature” - @justinbieber #JustinBigBouy106.”

So, I know what you’re thinking: is this for real? Was he kidding or is he finally going to relieve the world stop singing? Well, a video clip the station posted this morning shows Bieber speaking with a classic deadpan.

His reps at UK haven’t said anything about this – seeing as they were unavailable – and Bieber himself is yet to say anything about this on Twitter.

Bieber also added that he isn’t really as “arrogant” as people paint him to be, and he told the radio station that he has always been a caring and “giving person.”

His words: “I’m 19 – I’m gonna make mistakes. It is inevitable.”

Hold your breath Beliebers and non-beliebers alike: whatever the outcome, it will leave a lot of people happy either way…

Do you have any particular reason for this wicked wish?
It's not really a wicked wish. It just says that I'm not a fan of Justin Bieber's music. I think it's hurtful to my ears, you see., so the less of it I hear, the better for my hearing and my general health.

That's the way to live, Jules. If you're so star-struck that you don't see the handsome man riding beside you in a bus without a seatbelt, you might just miss the good things in life...
a bus is a terrible meeting point

Back