Politics Edo 2016: KOWA Candidate Steps Down, Endorses PDP

A

abujagirl

Thompson Osadolor, the candidate of KOWA Political party for the 2016 gubernatorial election has dropped out of race.

inec-1-696x392.jpg

PUNCH reports that Osadolor blamed the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC for his decision to drop out of the race.

He said, “I am not satisfied with the postponement of the election. They (INEC) knew that we would win the election; that was why they postponed it.Having done that, they have destabilised us. That is one of the reasons we withdrew.”

Osadolor endorsed the candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, Mr. Osagie Ize-Iyamu and urged his supporters to vote for him.

Osadolor said, “Because of the postponement of the election, I met with my campaign team and we decided to harness our campaign with that of the PDP. Our manifesto and the PDP’s are very similar and I think we will be able to work together. We reached an agreement with the PDP that we are going to run an inclusive government.

“PDP did not make any financial commitment to us. We have no financial agreement.”

let's wait and see how the election will turn out to be #APCNIGERIA all the wayTE="Jules, post: 241778, member: 11"]Thompson Osadolor, the candidate of KOWA Political party for the 2016 gubernatorial election has dropped out of race.

View attachment 95387

PUNCH reports that Osadolor blamed the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC for his decision to drop out of the race.

He said, “I am not satisfied with the postponement of the election. They (INEC) knew that we would win the election; that was why they postponed it.Having done that, they have destabilised us. That is one of the reasons we withdrew.”

Osadolor endorsed the candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, Mr. Osagie Ize-Iyamu and urged his supporters to vote for him.

Osadolor said, “Because of the postponement of the election, I met with my campaign team and we decided to harness our campaign with that of the PDP. Our manifesto and the PDP’s are very similar and I think we will be able to work together. We reached an agreement with the PDP that we are going to run an inclusive government.

“PDP did not make any financial commitment to us. We have no financial agreement.”[/QUOTE]
lets

Back