Politics EFCC Lied, Fani-Kayode's Wife, Precious Releases Account Statement

P

ProfRem

Precious Chikwendu, wife of the former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani-Kayode has described Economic and Financial Crimes Commission as pathological liar.

The EFCC spokesman, Mr. Wilson Uwujaren had said the ex-minister’s wife attempted to withdraw money from an account which the agency had frozen with a balance of N2,307,712.82.

But Fani-Kayode's wife on her social media media debunked the account statement by releasing a picture of her personal account statement for Nigerians.

She said: “Biko I can't find this over 2million naira in my account. Pls if you have a clear vision tell me what you see

“What sweet deception. How can one person run 17 accounts in one bank? @gtbank are you that dumb? Nigerians ain't fools either. Biko show us

“I was in yout Ikoyi offices and detention centre in Lagos and Abuja everyday. Wrote my address and number and signed everyday I visited yet.

“While labeling all sort on @realFFK with my accounts frozen you didn't mention 17 accounts or my non existing access account at that time”.

efli.JPG

Attachments

• ffkw.jpg
    ffkw.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 24
Back