Justforex_nb_campaign

Politics EFCC: We are Ready to Prosecute Oduah- Thisday Live

The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has expressed its readiness to investigate and prosecute the Minister of Aviation, Ms. Stella Oduah, over the N255 million armoured car scandal.

Towards this end, THISDAY learnt last night that it has started to invite parties involved in the transaction, starting from officials of Coscharis Motors and First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FBN), for interrogation.

The commission, through its Head of Media and Publicity, Wilson Uwujaren, however said there were procedures to follow.

Source: Thisday Live

see more at http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/efcc-we-are-ready-to-prosecute-oduah/163576/

[2772]
advertise on Nigerian Bulletin - see rates per week
advertise on Nigerian Bulletin - see rates per week
curator

curator

Administrator
Curators
Interesting.

Lequte

Lequte

Scientist
Curators
Only God knows why they weren't ready weeks ago. :p

curator

curator

Administrator
Curators
Only God knows why they weren't ready weeks ago. :p
Well let us remember that she has not been found guilty of anything yet :) With any case they have to gather evidence and decide if they can possibly win the case. "Due Process"

Lequte

Lequte

Scientist
Curators
She hasn't been found guilty, agreed.
Why hasn't investigations been held all these while and evidence gathered to determine her status? *loot+ve or -ve*

curator

curator

Administrator
Curators
She hasn't been found guilty, agreed.
Why hasn't investigations been held all these while and evidence gathered to determine her status? *loot+ve or -ve*
How do we know they have not been investigating? Because it was not on the EFCC or ICC Facebook page?

Lequte

Lequte

Scientist
Curators
How do we know they have not been investigating? Because it was not on the EFCC or ICC Facebook page?
YES :D

My bad, I meant to type "prosecuted". Auto correct, I guess.

Lequte

Lequte

Scientist
Curators
Can anyone?
Beats me. Even those that strive to be perfect aren't perfect.

Buh you know we can trust C. Ronaldo to score goals. :D

curator

curator

Administrator
Curators
Beats me. Even those that strive to be perfect aren't perfect.

Buh you know we can trust C. Ronaldo to score goals. :D
You want a full argument here on football.

L

leo

Interesting.
Ver very Interesting. But Curator, I thought you said Coscharis did nothing wrong, he was only doing his job by presenting a quote

L

leo

Can anyone?
I can be trusted.

But with regards Oduah matter, its done and dusted. All this is just for the media.

Besides its now EFCC wants to make noise.

curator

curator

Administrator
Curators
Ver very Interesting. But Curator, I thought you said Coscharis did nothing wrong, he was only doing his job by presenting a quote
He did not. The issue would be if any of the government official benefited from an inflated quote.

L

leo

He did not. The issue would be if any of the government official benefited from an inflated quote.
true, but isnt it like giving an invoice to effect payment and then issuing a receipt?

The fact is he wont be persecuted but my point is he partook in the fraud, or are you telling me they wont give him some part of the cash, he is a sharp businessman remember.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.