Politics Either Jonathan goes to Sambisia Forest or Shekau Remains in Nyanya

BEYOND any thing we’ve ever seen in the past, Nigeria is today under the siege of terrorist insurgents. We are a besieged people. The yet unresolved abduction of nearly 250 school girls in #Chibok earlier brought home loud hints of this.

Last Thursday’s attack at #Nyanya motor park confirms it beyond any doubt. With this confirmation the terrorists have placed two clear choices before President Goodluck Jonathan: either he accepts their invitation to visit their hideout in Sambisa forest or risk their permanent presence at his doorstep in Abuja. This puts the President between a rock and a hard place if he truly understands the import of this open challenge to his authority and presidency.

Click source for more details: #Vanguard

gejj.jpg

[3247]
L

leo

Lol, Has Bush nor Obama gone to battlefield [email protected] seems ure anti #GEJ more like pro #APC

A

abujagirl

Lol, Has Bush nor Obama gone to battlefield [email protected] seems ure anti #GEJ more like pro #APC
I didn't write that, simply curated. I'm Pro-NOBODY; God forbid that i line up behind thieves and covetous men. I simply pick the lesser evil when election time rolls around

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.