Politics ElRufai Opens Up: What Actually Happened At The Council Meeting with Bantex, My Deputy

P

ProfRem

Nasir el-Rufai, governor of Kaduna state, has opened up on the rumour making rounds that he slapped Barnabas Bala, his deputy.

ElRufai told reporters in Kaduna that he had never been involved in an argument with Bala, traced their relationship to 1976.

The governor said those behind the reports do not have evidence to substantiate their claim, explaining that whenever he travels out of the country, he allows Bala to take over the reins of governance.

Last Sunday, Kaduna Deputy Gov 'Bantex' also Reacted to the Reports He Exchanged Slaps With Gov El-Rufai

“I have never slapped anyone in my life. I have never argued with Bala; I don’t slap people, I fight people with mouth,” he said.

“I have known Bala Bantex since 1976; I’ve never had an argument with him. I respect his opinions, and each time I travel out of the country, I make him an acting governor; he signs documents on my behalf”.

Related:
Kaduna: Governor El-Rufai,Deputy Bantex Exchange Slap at Cabinet Meeting [THE WHISTLE]

Attachments

• elrufaideputy.jpeg
    elrufaideputy.jpeg
    10 KB · Views: 10
Back