Politics Emir Sanusi: I Will Become The Opposition if Buhari Doesn't Change

L

LequteMan

Emir of Kano, Muhammadu Sanusi II has threatened to denounce the Muhammadu Buhari administration if it doesn't change the way it is running things.

The emir said he is a friend of the present administration “but if they decide to run Nigeria aground, I will become the opposition.

"You are not good friends with government officials and don’t tell them the truth. I will continue to say the truth,” he added.

He was speaking critically about businessmen and friends of the government who obtain the dollar at the official price and sell at the parallel market without doing anything.

“What kind of economy are we running? Who is advising the government? I want know who is advising the government so that I can talk to the adviser.

“We didn’t have money, oil price has collapsed, avengers were blowing oil wells and the scarce dollars we had we are selling cheaply to some few individuals.”

He spoke on Wednesday in Kano.

Attachments

• Sanusi-Emir-of-Kano.jpg
    Sanusi-Emir-of-Kano.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 23
The fear is not much of the limitations of flexible forex policy but the sincerity of the govt or the CBN to apprehend and decisively deal with saboteurs of the policy.

Back