World Emmanuel Macron: Meet New French President Whose Wife Is 24 Years Older Than Him

P

ProfRem

Centrist candidate Emmanuel Macron has decisively won the French presidential election.

Mr Macron defeated far-right candidate Marine Le Pen by about 65% to 35% to become, at 39, the country's youngest president.

Here are things you need to know about the new French president:

1.) His real name is Emmanuel Jean-Michel Frédéric Macron, nabbed the most votes on April 23.

2.) He married his high school drama teacher, who is 24 years his senior.

Emmanuel tied the knot with Brigitte Macron, 64, in 2007, so he clearly falls for mature women! .

3.) He is France’s youngest president in history (aside from prior eras)

4). He was a former upstart banker served a senior role in President Francis Hollande‘s staff as deputy secretary-general of the Élysée.

5). Emmanuel was also appointed as the Minister of the Economy and helped push through business-friendly reforms.

6.) He has promised to transform his country for the better.

“I am for an open society. I am for a progressive world. I do not propose to reform France; I propose to transform it at its deepest level,” Emmanuel said in regards to his opponent’s views, during an interview with the New York Times.

7.) Emmanuel is pro-European union.

Attachments

• macron French.JPG
    macron French.JPG
    30.9 KB · Views: 21
The white people are not like the blacks when it comes to love thing. A young girl of 24 can fall in love with a 44 year old man but they can still be happy together. But in Africa, your family and friends would be organising prayer party for here and there..

64 years Old wife? The woman's menu don pass pause, na stop level im dey now. Abeg, how dem go tek born pikin. They adopt? Abi de man get child factory (concubin)?

Back