Entertainment Eniola Badmus - “We all can’t be slim''

A

abujagirl

Nollywood actress, Eniola Badmus is set to launch a clothing line for Plus-size women.

eniola badmus.jpg

Speaking with 360 Nobs, Badmus revealed that friends had encouraged her to open a clothing line for plus sized ladies.

She said, “I have a clothing line called The Big Line. It will be launched soon. A lot of my friends convinced me to establish a clothing line. They always compliment the way I dress and they virtually encouraged me to float a clothing line that would cater for plus-sized ladies.”

“We all can’t be slim. Some people are destined to be big while others are destined to be slim. I am not against people keeping fit because it is essential for one’s physical and mental wellbeing. Being fit keeps you moving and makes you function well. A lot of people don’t know that I exercise frequently. I play lawn tennis, I jog and I like to take long walks at night,” she said.

[QUOTules, post: 237478, member: 11"]Nollywood actress, Eniola Badmus is set to launch a clothing line for Plus-size women.

View attachment 91044

Speaking with 360 Nobs, Badmus revealed that friends had encouraged her to open a clothing line for plus sized ladies.

She said, “I have a clothing line called The Big Line. It will be launched soon. A lot of my friends convinced me to establish a clothing line. They always compliment the way I dress and they virtually encouraged me to float a clothing line that would cater for plus-sized ladies.”

“We all can’t be slim. Some people are destined to be big while others are destined to be slim. I am not against people keeping fit because it is essential for one’s physical and mental wellbeing. Being fit keeps you moving and makes you function well. A lot of people don’t know that I exercise frequently. I play lawn tennis, I jog and I like to take long walks at night,” she said.[/QUOTE]
True talk dear.

Back