Metro Ese Walter-Ark Writes About Affair With Coza Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo

A

abujagirl

Ese Walter-Ark, the young lady who claimed to have had an affair with Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo of Common Wealth Of Zion's Assembly (COZA) has published her debut memoir.

ese walter.jpg

Bella Naija reports that the memoir titled “Naked: A Journey to Self” , talks about Ese's journey through a series of intense therapy, soul searching and forgiveness. The book goes on sale on the 29th of March.

Read brief excerpt:

On Religion

“One day, I declared my unbelief and called myself an unbeliever. That was the last time I pretended to believe what I didn’t believe. Till date, I don’t engage in religious arguments but I talk about consciousness and awakening every chance I get. I don’t hate Christians or religious people in general. I don’t even hate the pastor I had an affair with. I see him now as my biggest teacher on religious matters. If what happened had never happened, I wouldn’t have gotten the push I needed to explore my beliefs. I would have been living a lie to this day, claiming to believe what I didn’t. Today I feel free. I am free to pursue my beliefs if any, I am free to explore my consciousness, I am free to love all people because I do not have a bias based on religious affiliations. I am also free to attend church or any religious gathering of my choice, if I so please.”

On Becoming Part 2.

She released the book too late. Too many people have forgot her case abeg..

Back