Metro Ex Militant Commander Directs Members to Snub Tompolo's 'Mischevious' Meeting

L

LequteMan

Nigeria - The National Council of Niger Delta Ex-Agitators, have called on its members not to attend the ‘crucial’ meeting being convened by an ex-militant leader, Mr. Government Ekpemupolo, popularly known as Tompolo.

According to the President of NCNDE, ‘General’ Israel Akpodoro, the meeting was laced with mischief and bad intentions.

tompolo.jpg

“That meeting is convened by ex-militants loyal to some senior citizens in the previous administration. Although all the ‘Commanders’ and ‘Generals’ were invited, we are not a party to that because the meeting is to instigate crisis. I have therefore directed my 12,000 members not to attend the meeting.

“If the meeting is for good, I don’t have any problem with it, but I have come to realise that the meeting has mischievous intentions, to cause trouble for the present government. I advise my members and other ex-Niger Delta agitators not to attend the meeting in their own interest.”

The coalition also applauded President Muhammadu Buhari for his visit to the President of United States, Barack Obama, describing it as “integrity buy back for the nation hitherto bedevilled by wanton corruption by the political elite.”

“Buhari has shown enough proof to Nigerians that he is prepared to change the face of governance in the world’s most populous black nation. The Peoples Democratic Party goons should learn the art of governance from the All Progressives Congress-led government of positive change.”

Source: Punch

Back