Entertainment Exclusive! Meet the Friend Who Claims She Had A Vision Actor Clems Onyeka Would Die

Following the death of Nollywood actor, Clems Onyeka, who was killed shortly after he was hit by a stray bullet during a fierce gun battle between dare devil armed robbers and men of the Nigerian Policen Force in Asaba, a young female friend of the dead actor, Akuma Amarachi has come out to reveal how she premonition and eventually knew the actor was going to die; even when she knew there was nothing she could do about it beyond offering prayers of protection for him.

Amarachi eventually took to the deceased's timeline to describe how devastated the entire experience left her and how much she misses him.
Read her message below:

"I'm still in shock and speechless (CLEMS ONYEKA) plsssssss wake up and pick up your phone... I just want to hear your voice and jokes... I'm so sorry for not being able to protect you because I saw all this in my dream and I couldn't do anything to help you. I'm just worthless for not being able to help a friend and brother... R.I.P my star my bestie and my dearest one... I just pray that God will give me and your loved ones the heart to bear this... Goodnight Sweetheart."

#AkumaAmarachi #ClemsOnyeka

Akuma Amarachi and Clems Onyeka.jpg Akuma Amarachi 1.jpg Akuma Amarachi and Clems Onyeka 1.jpg Akuma Amarachi 2.jpg Akuma Amarachi 3.jpg Akuma Amarachi 4.jpg Akuma Amarachi 5.jpg Akuma Amarachi 6.jpg

Back