Executioners in Saudi and Egypt tell of their love of killing people- Herald Sun

L

LequteMan

Meet Egypt's official executioner, Hajj Abd al-Nabi, and Saudi Arabia executioner Abdallah Al-Bishi.

Al-Nabi favours strangulation while his Saudi counterpart brandishes a sword.

al-Nabi recently boasted of killing more than 800 people - and loving every minute of it.

"In all honesty, I love my work. I just love it! I never say 'no' when they need me at work," al-Nabi says in a bizarre interview with Egypt'sVideo 7.

In the video, translated this week by the respected Washington-basedMEMRI(Middle East Media Research Institute), al-Nabi animatedly discusses his calling with more than a hint of pride.

The hangman says he kills only criminals and is doing Allah's work.

Saudi Arabia's leading executioner is Abdallah al-Bishi, who like his father before him can execute 10 people in one single day. His style of killing is by decapitation, using a sword (sulthan). He also removes limbs by his sword under the country's sharia law

Source: Herald Sun

see more at http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/world/executioners-in-saudi-and-egypt-tell-of-their-love-of-killing-people/story-fni0xs61-1226750992636

heir careers are to kill people.

992609-64a4c282-426c-11e3-8139-2fc28a7acf56.jpg

992580-659e566c-426c-11e3-8139-2fc28a7acf56.jpg

Last edited:
Back