World Facebook: Breast Grabbing US Pastor and Nigerian Wife To Divorce

siteadmin

Administrator
The wife of Pastor Francis Van-Lare has announce their imminent divorce of her Facebook page. The couple hit the limelight when they posted a picture on Facebook which showed the pastor grabbing his delighted wife's breast. They took quite a slating for it but things quickly died down.

pastor-us-nigeria.jpg

Now Facebook has provided another insight into their personal lives as the wife has chosen the medium to announce their separation and divorce to the world. Amara has already reverted to her maiden name, Amara Blessing Nwosu.

We wish them both all the best.

Read statement below:

“Dear Family,
I know you’ll be shocked to hear this but this is to officially let you know that reverting to my maiden name was my choice; Mr. VanLare and I will no longer be husband and wife as from the 16th of October 2017.
Don’t ask me what happened, just know it’s for my good and the good of my blessed children and if you can, please thank God for my children and I.
Keep sending in your questions and let Yahweh be glorified.
NB: Please desist from telling me what they say about me. Believe whatever you choose to believe. What matters to me is what God knows and what He says and since my family is in support of this, I am fine.
Don’t forget, “When life throws you lemons, make lemonade out of it”. There’s no stopping Amara!
Stay on top and keep praying for me.”

In America, everyone is a pastor; you can meet a chopping mall attendant with PHD in Divinity, a drug addict as a theologian and so on, but the character is not there. A true marriage cannot end this way because your marriage certificate will be signed by many pastors you cannot boycott.

Back