Business Facebook Owner Mark Zuckerberg Loses $17.6 Billion In Net Worth – The Trent

curator

Administrator
As Facebook stock plunged over 20 per cent in after-hours trading on Wednesday, July 25, 2018, following a disappointing earnings report, CEO Mark Zuckerberg lost $17.6 billion in net worth.

The 34-year-old Facebook billionaire, who had been worth as much as $86.5 billion when Facebook stock traded at …

mark-zuckerberg.jpeg

Read more via The Trent – https://ift.tt/2OeG0rT

Get more: Nigeria Business News

Last edited by a moderator:
The losses cover all the economies including private, as well as entire countries, as has happened in Europe, the Euro edged optimistically higher as Mr. Draghi noted that uncertainty around the inflation outlook is receding. However, those gains were pared shortly after as the ECB’s head noted that the markets are tightly aligned with their guidance. Overnight index swaps are signaling a rate hike as likely in October 2019. Eurozone bond yields tumbled, signaling decreasing hawkish ECB monetary policy bets.

A sparse economic data offering during Friday’s trading session will allow Asian/Pacific benchmark indexes to consolidate and finish absorbing this week’s most prominent economic and geopolitical developments. As I learned it when I took: online forex trading course beginners and I have learned to understand that the market has good times and bad moments.

Back