Politics Fani Kayode, Aviation Minister Trade Words Over Air Mishaps

L

LequteMan

Fani-Kayode-and-Oduah-360x225.jpg

The Minister of Aviation, Ms. Stella Oduah, on Tuesday hit back at Mr. Femi Fani-Kayode, calling him an ignorant individual who “should hide his head in shame.”

Fani-Kayode, a former minister of Aviation, had according to PUNCH previously criticized the ruling party for saying it has faith in Oduah despite the numerous air accidents that had happened in her tenure as minister.

“How many more people have to be killed in air crashes before our President (Dr. Goodluck Jonathan) realises that he needs a new Minister of Aviation?” He had asked.

But Oduah, at an aviation safety event in Abuja had lashed back at Fani-Kayode, saying: “I have huge sympathy for them, the ignorant people in particular. Because when you speak out of context, when you speak under the influence of whatever it is you are under, you speak incorrectly and you mislead innocent Nigerians and that is what he has done. And he really should hide his head in shame.”

Fani-Kayode reacted to her comments, advising her to grow up and stop being petty. He added that she was supposed to talk like the aviation minister and not like a market woman or a fish wife.

“I do not like joining issues with women publicly which is why I was very gentle with her in my essay though I made my point.

“But this particular woman is endangering the lives of our people with her incompetence and insensitivity and we cannot just keep quiet.

“This is a woman under whose watch almost 200 people have been killed as Aviation Minister and instead of focusing on how to save lives her obsession has become smearing and abusing Femi Fani-Kayode.”

He said it was wrong for the minister to tell Nigerians that ‘’accidents are inevitable’’ and that they were ‘’acts of God.”

“This is a woman who thinks more about how her headscarf looks, her jewelry and the jewelry of others more than she does about protecting Nigerian air travellers,” he added.

He said if anyone should bury her head in shame it should be the minister and not him.

“I do not like joining issues with women publicly which is why I was very gentle with her in my essay though I made my point"

I bet Bianca Ojukwu is a man...Fani-Kayode has a big mouth, he makes me miss Sani Abacha so so much. I dislike a man who has an opinion on everything.

It's a free world. He can say whatever he wants....and it's nobody's business.
Freedom of Speech, remember?

It's a free world. He can say whatever he wants....and it's nobody's business.
Freedom of Speech, remember?
And not everybody is interested in your opinions, Mister. FF-fooL should learn how to control his mouth and try to reduce the garbage he spews. Although this time, I agree with some parts of what he's saying.

I'm going to speak an unpopular opinion. Stella Oduah went out of lione when she attributed accidents to being an act of God, thus implying their inevitability. She really has no right being the Minister of Aviation if that's how she views air accidents.

Like I said- Freedom of Speech. It might be foolish or stupid to air those opinions at times tho'.

Back