Politics Fani-Kayode Pens Down Biblical Lines To 'Buhari Over Son's Accident'

P

ProfRem

Former minister of aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode on Wednesday penned down a biblical instances on God's wrath on the life of Pharaoah and his son at the wake Yusuf's accident, President Muhammadu Buhari's only son.

The Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, chieftain has been a strong critic of President Muhammadu Buhari APC-led federal government and has over time called for the resignation of the President.

The Presidency on Wednesday confirmed that President Buhari's son, Yusuf, was involved in a bike accident around Gwarimpa in the FCT, Abuja.

The statement stated that He broke a limb and had an injury to the head as a result.

“He has undergone surgery at a clinic in Abuja. He is in a stable condition”.

Despite well wishes greetings across board, Mr. Fani-Kayode in a tweet that relates to the Mr. Buhari's situation wrote: “ God told Pharaoh to "let my people go".

Pharaoh asked who He was? God told him "I am the I Am, that I Am" and sent signs of His awesome power.

“It cost Pharaoh both his own life and that of his son. Signs have been sent. Next comes the axe.

“Let God's people go!”

Attachments

• yus.JPG
    yus.JPG
    50.2 KB · Views: 33
The man was alway unpleasant. People just wait till he insults them to get outraged.

We should learn to spot the fake intellectualism of these jokers.

Back