Politics Fani-Kayode Reacts To Obanikoro's Defection - “You cannot run away in the heat of battle''

A

abujagirl

Nigeria's Former Minister of Aviation, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode has expressed disappointment at the defection of former Minister of State for Defence, Senator Musiliu Obanikoro, to the All Progressives Congress, APC.

femi fani-kayode2.jpg

Speaking on the defection, Fani-Kayode said, ''My brother, Musiliu Obanikoro’s decision to join the APC irks and saddens me. I say this because I have always loved him and I care. You cannot fight evil by joining it. You cannot bring light by entering the darkness. You cannot find joy by partaking in the bread of sorrows.

“You cannot run away in the heat of battle. You must have the courage of your convictions. Where is your honour? Where is your strength? Where is your dignity? Where is your self-respect? Where is your sense of self-worth?

“You and I are royalty. We are princes and kings and children of the living God. We were taught and brought up to fight to the end and never to bow to the enemy.”

He is really a man poor or no integrity. Please, say it clearly again to him. When the road war gets tough, only the touch gets going. He is simply a coward; they die many times before their death.

An eagle refuses to fly due to the influence of location. He has been influence by bad company of the purported saints of the APC.

“You cannot run away in the heat of battle. You must have the courage of your convictions. Where is your honour? Where is your strength? Where is your dignity? Where is your self-respect? Where is your sense of self-worth?

“You and I are royalty. We are princes and kings and children of the living God. We were taught and brought up to fight to the end and never to bow to the enemy.”

Where is your own dignity when you returned to PDP after you claimed Jonathan has to apologize to some prominent Nigerians. You are just another noise maker

Back