Politics Fani-Kayode Replies Bianca’s Denial,Legal Threat

A

abujagirl

upload_2013-8-31_9-11-15.png

Femi Fani-Kayode has broken the ice over Ambassador Bianca Ojukwu’s recently published denial of his relationship claims.

A statement released by Fani-Kayode to the press reads “This morning I woke up to find a letter that was published as an advertorial in Thisday Newspaper purportedly by Ambassador Bianca Ojukwu’s lawyer threatening to sue me for mentioning her in my article and claiming that she has never met me before. She also said that I was being malicious. The matter has of course been reffered to my lawyers”.

“Ordinarily I would have not have said a word about this because I sympathise with her for whatever she may have been going through”.

“However now that she has put it in the public realm I am compelled to respond. To the assertion that I never knew her and that we were never friends I say this is false and I ask why would I lie? The public evidence is to the contrary. I would not want to say anything to embarass her because that would be ungentlemanly”.

“I sympathise with her situation and once again I express regrets about the fact that my statement about her was misconstrued. I will just leave it at that”.

More details as the story unfolds.

*Praying* Dear God please i need to see pictures of them kissing, smooching and whatever couples do

Back