Entertainment Fans Revisit D'banj, Don Jazzy Beef Amidst Apple/Beats By Dre Deal

D'banj and Don Jazzy, two of Nigeria's biggest entertainers recently had their fans revisiting and rekindling the beef that tore their former label, Mo Hits Records to shreds coming of the heels of the new deal the former signed with Apple/Beats By Dre to make him its official African ambassador.

Shortly after D'banj was presented with his customised Apple/Beats By Dre earphone, fans took to their social media accounts as they fired from all cylinders.

Chibuzor Obikobe: Mscheeew. This should have been Don Jazzy's gig. He's the Alpha dawg of sound in Africa.

Anonymous: No offense but it would sell more with Don Jazzy attached to it, not dbanj. But anyways, congrats.

Don Meritson Mba: Congrats to him though I dont understand whether he still sings. I have not seen the real D'banj after breaking up with Don Jazzy. Please wake up and do good songs. I really miss D'banj of Mo Hits

Anonymous: Dbanj! Koko garri no sell again? Always looking for new avenues. Goodluck and let's see how long this will last

Uche Ajubige: Oh! Congrats to you Koko Master! You will make a good business man rather than wasting your time in music.

Anonymous: Wow! Apple/Beats deal? This guy na real Eja Nla o. Chai! This is the real Don to me; not Don Jazzy signing Loya Milk endorsement.

Anonymous: It is obvious this guy is the biggest artiste in Nigeria. His moves are just extra ordinary; not even King 2Face has been able to achieve such. I respect his hustle a lot. Now, I believe it was D'banj who used to bring all the deals to Mo Hits then. Living Legend."

Chike: Wow! Still making money. I am sure Don Jazzy would be so jealous now. loya Milk is different from Beats deal. LOL

Anonymous: Congratzz to him but Nigerians aren't as shallow as most Americans who would go bald just because Amber rose did it, wear red hair just because Rihanna did it, wear crop tops just cos Kim Kardashian wore it, wear pump shoes because Khloe Kardashian says it is retail trendy and appealing... How many people are gonna spend 500 Dollars on a headphone just because D'banj was endorsed and would be using it?

Mariana Jones: The fools are here again... Stop hating on D'banj and get a life like him. He is doing well.

Anonymous: Don Jazzy's biggest mistake was breaking up with this guy. it is not about being the best producer but knowing the business well, which D'banj does more than any artiste in Africa. Kudos to D'banj for following his dream despite the criticisms.

Goke: Can someone tell Don Jazzy to go and beg D'banj now because 2 years after they seperated, dbanj keep shining than Don Jazzy internationally. well is a choice Don Jazzy choose local tin and D'banj love breaking records internationally.

Anonymous: Oya 2Face, P-Square, Don Jazzy, Wizkid, Davido, make 'una' bow down for the king, legend, icon and everything. This guy is our real deal. We must all respect him

Olumba: Apple got it all wrong! This is a wrong choice! An already washed musician? This guy is just living on past glories! I bet you this contract should have been between Don Jazzy, Ice Prince and DJ Jimmy Jatt.

Dipo Dada: I have been saying this - Don't hate successful people. Rather, let them motivate you to be successful. The reason is because if you are not careful, you might get yourself killed at some point because they have the right key to success and with that key, they always succeed even in the midst of the most difficult situations. This guy has the winning formula for success and if you mark his life since 10 years since he came on the scene, he's been moving from one level of success to another and trust me, even in the next 20 years, he will be going strong. Now imagine you're hoping he's finished, then comes bang another major achievement. How long will you hate for?

WD: A good man is like a pumped balloon - You can't keep him down. D'banj, with all the hates and propaganda he has been receiving latetly, still got a big deal like this shows that he is outstanding and I have said it here and I will say it again, 'This guy will always go up no matter who is against him.' With all the hates thrown at D'banj for parting ways with Don Jazzy, yet, making this type of deal is out of this world. D'banj oyato.

#Dbanj #AppleBeatsByDre

D'banj and Don Jazzy beef (1).jpg

D'banj and Don Jazzy, two of Nigeria's biggest entertainers recently had their fans revisiting and rekindling the beef that tore their former label, Mo Hits Records to shreds coming of the heels of the new deal the former signed with Apple/Beats By Dre to make him its official African ambassador.

Shortly after D'banj was presented with his customised Apple/Beats By Dre earphone, fans took to their social media accounts as they fired from all cylinders.

Chibuzor Obikobe: Mscheeew. This should have been Don Jazzy's gig. He's the Alpha dawg of sound in Africa.

Anonymous: No offense but it would sell more with Don Jazzy attached to it, not dbanj. But anyways, congrats.

Don Meritson Mba: Congrats to him though I dont understand whether he still sings. I have not seen the real D'banj after breaking up with Don Jazzy. Please wake up and do good songs. I really miss D'banj of Mo Hits

Anonymous: Dbanj! Koko garri no sell again? Always looking for new avenues. Goodluck and let's see how long this will last

Uche Ajubige: Oh! Congrats to you Koko Master! You will make a good business man rather than wasting your time in music.

Anonymous: Wow! Apple/Beats deal? This guy na real Eja Nla o. Chai! This is the real Don to me; not Don Jazzy signing Loya Milk endorsement.

Anonymous: It is obvious this guy is the biggest artiste in Nigeria. His moves are just extra ordinary; not even King 2Face has been able to achieve such. I respect his hustle a lot. Now, I believe it was D'banj who used to bring all the deals to Mo Hits then. Living Legend."

Chike: Wow! Still making money. I am sure Don Jazzy would be so jealous now. loya Milk is different from Beats deal. LOL

Anonymous: Congratzz to him but Nigerians aren't as shallow as most Americans who would go bald just because Amber rose did it, wear red hair just because Rihanna did it, wear crop tops just cos Kim Kardashian wore it, wear pump shoes because Khloe Kardashian says it is retail trendy and appealing... How many people are gonna spend 500 Dollars on a headphone just because D'banj was endorsed and would be using it?

Mariana Jones: The fools are here again... Stop hating on D'banj and get a life like him. He is doing well.

Anonymous: Don Jazzy's biggest mistake was breaking up with this guy. it is not about being the best producer but knowing the business well, which D'banj does more than any artiste in Africa. Kudos to D'banj for following his dream despite the criticisms.

Goke: Can someone tell Don Jazzy to go and beg D'banj now because 2 years after they seperated, dbanj keep shining than Don Jazzy internationally. well is a choice Don Jazzy choose local tin and D'banj love breaking records internationally.

Anonymous: Oya 2Face, P-Square, Don Jazzy, Wizkid, Davido, make 'una' bow down for the king, legend, icon and everything. This guy is our real deal. We must all respect him

Olumba: Apple got it all wrong! This is a wrong choice! An already washed musician? This guy is just living on past glories! I bet you this contract should have been between Don Jazzy, Ice Prince and DJ Jimmy Jatt.

Dipo Dada: I have been saying this - Don't hate successful people. Rather, let them motivate you to be successful. The reason is because if you are not careful, you might get yourself killed at some point because they have the right key to success and with that key, they always succeed even in the midst of the most difficult situations. This guy has the winning formula for success and if you mark his life since 10 years since he came on the scene, he's been moving from one level of success to another and trust me, even in the next 20 years, he will be going strong. Now imagine you're hoping he's finished, then comes bang another major achievement. How long will you hate for?

WD: A good man is like a pumped balloon - You can't keep him down. D'banj, with all the hates and propaganda he has been receiving latetly, still got a big deal like this shows that he is outstanding and I have said it here and I will say it again, 'This guy will always go up no matter who is against him.' With all the hates thrown at D'banj for parting ways with Don Jazzy, yet, making this type of deal is out of this world. D'banj oyato.

#Dbanj #AppleBeatsByDre

View attachment 35321

D'BANJ MIGHT NOT BE THE BEST MUSICIAN IN NIGERIA BUT HE IS BY FAR THE BIGGEST ARTIST IN NIGERIA,HE IS FAR ABOVE HIS PEERS IN THE INDUSTRY

D'BANJ MIGHT NOT BE THE BEST MUSICIAN IN NIGERIA BUT HE IS BY FAR THE BIGGEST ARTIST IN NIGERIA,HE IS FAR ABOVE HIS PEERS IN THE INDUSTRY
@klitu Biggest as used might infuriate a lot of music fans who might be tempted to disagree with you. I tend to see why you see him in such light given the level of deals he has been able to strike since he broke off from Mo Hits. Does this mean 2Face cannot be reckoned with to be the biggest bearing in mind that not all of the deals these artistes strike are made public. For instance, do we even know how much D'banj is worth or how much Davido is worth or how much K1 is worth :D:D:D

Back