Entertainment Father of Dethroned Cucumber Queen 'Chidinma Okeke' Speaks - My Daughter Was Drugged

A

abujagirl

Jerry Okeke, father of dethroned Miss Anambra, Chidinma Okeke popularly referred to as 'Cucumber Queen' has denied media reports that he declared his daughter missing.

Chidinma Okeke, Miss Anambra 2015.jpg

Speaking to PREMIUM TIMES, Mr Okeke said, “My daughter is not missing and at no time did I declare her missing”.

“I have been trying to make contact with one of The Sun newspapers that published the story because they want to sell (market) and I will give them a seven-day notice to correct it,” Mr. Okeke said.

“I did not tell press man that called me from The Sun that my daughter is missing or that I couldn’t find her.”

On his daughter's sex tape, the father said, “I will allow them (police) to do that (their job), but I know my daughter was drugged by some people who took advantage of her as a young woman.”

The Sun Newspaper however stands by its story. Bruce Malogo, the editor of Saturday Sun which published the story, told PREMIUM TIMES the headline was appropriate for the direct quotes from Mr. Okeke.

Back