Politics Fayose is a Master Fraudster, I HAVE NOT Reconciled with him - Tope Aluko

L

LequteMan

Ex PDP Secretary in Ekiti state, Tope Aluko, has denied reports that he has reconciled with the state governor Ayo Fayose.

A video had surfaced online recently, depicting him addressing newsmen that all was well between himself and Fayose. However, in a statement, Aluko said the meeting was stage managed and that he had to address the press to pretend that all was well for the safety of his wife.

“I need not recall the drama and face off that ensued between me and Fayose inside the meeting. It is worthy of note that it was at this point that my wife badged into the meeting to inform me of the presence of pressmen. At that point I became enraged and decided to leave the place but I noticed Governor Fayose rushing after me downstairs in a gestapo manner.

"My wife was already fidgeting and almost crying and suddenly I could not find her around me. I immediately realized that I need to oblige Governor Fayose’s instruction of the facing the press because of the safety of my family. I have earlier said before Nigerians and the whole world about the manipulation that characterized the 2014 governorship election in Ekiti State and still stand by all I said.

"You will also notice the several counter allegations by Fayose and his media team that none of them has refuted all I have said, rather the attack has been on the messenger and not the message. I will like to apologise to all Nigerians that perhaps, accepting the invitation was a tactical error.

"I will also like you to know that I am dealing with a master fraudster who is always full of mischief. You will allrecollect how he announced the purported death of Hon. AfolabiAkanni; the purported arrest of four members of the Ekiti State House of Assembly that later resurfaced. I need to emphasize that all that transpired at Eko Hotel on that faithful day was an organized propaganda/drama to stain my image and malign my personal integrity and I believe it would be a good script for Nollywood act” he said

Attachments

• ddd.png
    ddd.png
    185.9 KB · Views: 12
Back