Politics Fayose Promises To Appoint S.A On Stomach Infrastructure [Quotes From Fayose's Inauguration Speech]

A

abujagirl

While we await the full inauguration speech by the newly sworn in Ekiti Governo, Ayo Fayose, here are 14 random quotes culled the speech.
  • I can't forget my wife,d hand of God behind the throne.For a man like me to survive I need such woman in my life
  • I want to request for a minute silence for d ex-NURTW chairman murdered & the exit of APC in Ekiti
  • This is the 2nd time of my swearing-in. History is being made today
  • In 2003 I was sworn-in as Governor. That mandate was truncated 3 and half years into my administration
  • I am the Governor of your imagination, the Governor that drinks agbo jedi and eats boli with you
  • Today I declare peace into Ekiti, I declare stomach infrastructure into Ekiti state
  • I dedicate myself to the service of Ekiti state. I will work hard to put food on your table
  • I am going to appoint a Special Adviser on Stomach Infrastructure
  • They've committed this state to debt of N84bn, they left without paying wages. employed over 3000, created LCDAS
  • This government shall provide free healthcare for children from 0-5
  • The Head of Service is hereby directed to return all officers to their substantive position before June 21
  • All appointment of Permanent Secretaries done after the June 21 election are hereby declared void
  • As at yesterday, none of the 157 state bank accounts of the Ekiti govt has up to N1million
  • My dear Ekiti people, I’m going to leave you at the Govt. House tonight, sleep in any of the rooms tonight
Culled from Twitter @OndoTv

#Fayose #Ekiti #APC

fayose4.jpg

Back